The Top 10 Things To Consider Before Hiring an Austin Commercial Roofer
Your commercial building is not just an investment for now, but an investment in the future. No matter when your building was erected, at some point you will need to perform maintenance on it otherwise, your investment diminished. When you have a new roof it should last for a while unless it was improperly installed or has been damaged by storms or weather. But over time, it will at least need repairs. When you are considering commercial roofers in Austin to repair or install a new roofing system on your commercial building, Lone Star Roofing would like you to consider the following things.
- Local- A local contractor will know how the environment affects the roofing material. Also, a local roofing contractor is invested in the community. They aren’t going to leave you with a leaky roof.
- Experience – A lot of people say they have experience with flat roofs, but do they have 30+ years? Lone Star Roofing has been in business since 1971.
- Specialists – Lone Star Roofing decided to specialize on commercial roofing so that we could focus on giving our clients the best service possible.
- Knowledge – Technology is always changing. Because of this we take the time to research new roofing materials and know how the weather and Texas sun affects what is on your roof.
- Materials – Because we only do commercial roofing we have relationships with the manufacturers. This gives us leverage for the best possible price on roofing materials.
- Training – All of our installation crews are trained to install the latest roofing systems.
- Quality – We use only quality materials from the manufacturers and our installers are supervised by highly trained managers. If a problem arises, it is taken care of right away.
- Options- Lone Star Roofing can give you several options to repair or replace your roof. From traditional materials to newer money saving coatings, we can help you find the roof you need.
- Installation- We can install any flat roofing system.
- Repairs – We offer roof repairs and coverings that can extend the life of your current roof.
- Free consultation – Lone Star Roofing offers a free consultation with no strings attached.
So if you are considering commercial roofers in Austin, give Lone Star Roofing a call. Please click the link below and schedule your free consultation and we will call you right back or, call us at 512-920-3747.