Gainseville Roof Repair
No one looks forward to dealing with a needed roof repair. But, it does have to be done whether we like it or not just like going to the dentist or paying taxes. Continuing that analogy, the sooner we stop procrastinating and address the problem the less painful it becomes.
It is possible that you could perform a meaningful roof repair on your own if you have a roof that has served you well but is just starting to develop a leak. Of course, we don’t advise this (we are a commercial roof repair company after all) because roofing is always carries an element of danger. There are no “minor” roof falls.
So, if you are willing, able and understand how to do so safely; you should begin a roof patch repair as soon as possible after the first sign of a leak. Ignoring the leak is never a good idea as it will lead to other problems in the form of mold, rotten decking and structural damage that cost exponentially more than a basic roof repair.
If you own a commercial roof, the situation becomes a bit more difficult. As you know, flat roofs are tricky to repair. Don’t trust your flat roof repair to an amateur handy man. If the problem isn’t solved, you’re not saving money no matter how little is paid. Your time is precious. You have much better things to do than worry about a leaky roof. Pretending the problem isn’t there will only make it grow. Call us and let an expert solve your problem quickly, inexpensively and permanently.
Gainesville Roof Repair Companies
Most other roof repair companies in Gainsville focus primarily on repairing residential shingle roofs. In the wake of a bad storm, roofers come from far and wide to “hustle” hail damaged shingle roofs. Not Lone Star. We are local Gainsville roof repair contractors specializing in flat, low slope and metal commercial roofing.
Commercial Roof Repair
We offer full service commercial roof repair in Gainsville including:
- TPO roof repair (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
- PVC and EPDM Rubber Roofing Repairs
- Roof Leak Repair and Investigation
- Solar Reflective Aluminum Roof Coatings
- Metal Roof Coating, Repair and Replacement (R-Panel)
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair or Replacement
- Torch Down Roofing Repair
- Tar and Gravel Roofing, Patchwork and Repair
- SPF or PUF Sprayed on Foam Roof Repair
- Roof Deck Installation, Demolition and Repair
- Repair of all Single Ply Roofing Systems
- Flat Roof Repair, Flat Roof Maintenance and Flat Roof Coating
- Hot Asphalt (Hot Tar) Commercial Roof Repairs
Header picture courteous of City of Gainesville.