Dallas roof coating contractors implement leading edge chemical technologies for truly amazing results. Not only do we keep you dry, we offer products that seek to reverse environmental damage. Consider, modern roof coating companies :
- Help reduce energy consumption used to cool buildings which results in less carbon emissions produced by power companies. Less carbon means less greenhouse gases.
- Extend the service life of existing roofs. Doubling the life of an aging roof is equivalent to recycling. This keeps thousands of tons of bituminous roofing materials out of landfills each year.
- We reduce urban heat island effects and provide more comfortable working environments for commercial and industrial workers. This is especially beneficial in the brutally hot Dallas Fort Worth Texas area.
We are certified cool roof coating contractors offering Energy Star rated roof coating systems eligible for the Federal cool roof tax credit. Our roof coating systems come with up to 15 year No Dollar Limit manufacturer warranties covering both material and labor. They will keep you dry, protect your investment and pay for themselves through reduced energy costs and tax benefits.
Industrial Roof Coatings – Dallas, TX
Industrial roof coatings come in many varieties and each one is suited for a specific purpose. Different roof substrates from TPO, PVC, modified bitumen, tar and gravel to hot asphalt roofing; all react differently to individual types of roof coatings. Generally, you want a solvent based industrial roof coating for asphalt or modified bitumen roof substrates while Acrylic (water base) coatings are a more cost effective choice for metal roof coating . Complicating this matter is the fact that on flat roofs we often find various substances ranging from asphaltic roofing cement to sprayed polyurethane foam. On metal roofs we find areas of rust and deteriorated galvanization and all types of inappropriate patching materials. In either case, proper preparation is crucial. Failed patchwork materials must be removed and rust and incompatible materials must be properly primed in order for an industrial roof coating system to be effective.
Protective Roof Coatings – Dallas, TX
Lone Star Flat Roof Construction, LLC is a fully certified commercial roof coating contractor trained to install all types of protective roof coatings including:
- Energy Star Rated EPA cool roof coatings
- Styrene Ethylbutylene Styrene SEBS roof coating
- Polyurethane roof coating
- Dual component foam roof coatings (PUF roofs)
- White and Aluminum thermal roof coatings
- Metal roof coatings
- Flat roof coatings
- Both Ceramic and Acrylic roof coatings
- Protective Metal roof coatings
Don’t take a chance with your money or your property. Shoddy workmanship or an incompatible, misapplied roof coating system is worthless. Call the #1 Dallas Fort Worth Roof Coating Contractors.