Single-Ply Roofing: Quick Installation, Long Life
Single Ply Roofing systems are an excellent option if you are you planning to construct a new commercial building. Perhaps your current roof has exceeded its lifespan or simply deteriorated beyond repair? Regardless which of these reasons apply, one thing is certain: your roof must be replaced.
Commercial roofs are quite special. If they break down and are not replaced, they can produce more damage and halt your business operations. Without your business operating, your revenue will go down to zero, and that would be a sad thing to happen. Before your roof actually collapses, you might want to consider getting a single-ply roofing installed. Now, you might ask: why should I opt for single-ply roofing?
That is a good question. The answer can be found in the following advantages that single-ply roofing offers:
- Cost-efficiency- with our current economic condition, being able to save more dollars certainly does not hurt. Single-ply roofing is competitively priced compared to other roofing systems without sacrificing quality.
- Durability and Flexibility- single-ply roofing are made with flexible materials, allowing it to be installed in any length, width, and sloped surface. While it has a rubbery texture, it is highly durable and can last 30-40 years with proper installation and care. This same texture is the primary reason why single-ply roofing is perfect to avoid leaks, cracks, and other minor damage to your roof.
- Quick Installation- there are two ways to install single-ply roofing, namely, mechanical and fully-adhered. Regardless which method is used, you can rest assured that the installation will go quickly.
The greatest thing about single-ply roofing is that you have several options that will answer your specific needs, the primary options being TPO, PVC, and EPDM rubber roofing. How do these 3 differ and which is the best? Well, let us delve deeper and learn more about them:
- TPO- for high profile properties which must maintain a highly aesthetic roof, not offend sensitive occupants, or are otherwise regulated. TPO (thermoplastic olefin or polyolefin) is made materials that makes it eco-friendly as well as tear, algae, UV, fire and chemical-resistant.
- PVC- popular for restaurant roofs which must resist animal fats. Available in various sizes, colors, and designs; this type of single-ply roofing is as resistant as TPO and offers approximately 80% solar reflectivity, reducing your cooling costs.
- EPDM- for those needing a lightweight and less expensive single-ply roof. Excelling in heat, UV, and weather-resistance, EPDM is one of the most popular low-slope roofing systems today. It does not have any aggravating fumes or odors and can last for several decades with proper installation and care.
So if you need to install a new roof, look no further: there is a single-ply roofing system perfect for you!
Lone Star Roofing — Commercial Roofing Systems – Single Ply Roofing
Request a Dallas Commercial Roofing Systems – Single Ply Roofing Estimate here: