Thermal Roof Coatings: The smartest money in roofing.
In the scorching days of summer, how much do you spend in your commercial building’s cooling system? If you are continuously seeing incredibly big numbers on your cooling system bills, then it will be very beneficial for you to consider thermal roof coatings.
You might be wondering, “Don’t metal roofs come with coatings already?” Perhaps you are also asking, “We have built-up roofing; it is possible to coat a flat roof?” Regardless of the type of commercial roofing system (e.g., metal, SPF, EPDM rubber, etc.) you have, there will always be the perfect thermal roof coatings to compliment it.
If you are still hesitating why you should consider thermal roof coatings, then let us enlighten you with the benefits they provide:
- Savings- you might not want to spend more on your roof. However, just think about the dollars you continuously spend on your cooling systems. If you want to cut costs and save more, then thermal roof coatings are a practical solution.
- Longevity- a lot of modern roofing systems are built to stand several years, but that does not mean they will never break or sustain damaged from severe whether conditions. Thermal roof coatings not only help cool your building but also prevent your roof from cracking. It will protect your roof from the sun and damage heavy downpours bring and, consequently, prevent your roof from leaking.
- Polished look- sometime, a gorgeous-looking roof can do wonders. If you want your roof to look new longer, then thermal roof coatings can help you.
These are just the primary benefits of thermal roof coatings, but with these alone, you can probably already imagine just how advantageous roof coatings are.
If you are pondering whether thermal roof coatings are worth the investment, then you might want to calculate how much you can save with the Energy Calculator—a calculator developed by the Department of Energy itself.
If you have already decided that thermal roof coatings are for you, then do not think twice. Contact us today. We can do a visitation and give an estimate based on your personal circumstance.
Do not worry if you are unfamiliar with the various roof coatings available today: we will give you an overview of the materials (e.g., acrylics, urethanes, silicon, ceramic, or other exotic applications) provide sound suggestions—one that will save you more and one that will be the reason for you to trust us more—and install them based on your decision.
We are certified experts in all commercial and industrial flat roof systems and metal roof systems including:
- Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof leak repair and investigation
- TPO roofs, single-ply roofing systems and TPO roof repair
- Thermal Roof Coatings
- Metal Roof Coatings
- Hot tar roofing
- Urethane roof coatings
- Ceramic modified acrylic roof coating systems
- Thermal Reflective ( Heat Reflecting ) white Cool Roof coating
- Contractor grade TPO roofing and single ply membrane
- PVC roofs
- Aluminum Flake Commercial Roof Coatings
- Energy Star rated single ply Cool Roof certified Contractors
- R-panel metal warehouse roofing, repair and replacement
- Torch Down roofing and roof repair
- Energy saving reflective roof coatings
- single-ply roofing systems and PVC roof repair
- Help with Insurance companies
- Built up Roofing Systems and Installation
- Contractor consultation
- Modified Bitumen roof repair or re roofing
- EPDM Rubber roof repair or replacement
- Tar and gravel roofing, patchwork and roof repair
- SPF dual component sprayed on foam roof repair or replacement
Thermal Roof Coating Company in Dallas. Lone Star Commercial Flat Roofers DFW and Fort Worth.
Specializing in low slope roofing systems, cool roofs, metal roof repair coating and flat roof installation systems; we excel in this niche market. Our specialization helps us to install the best quality work at the lowest prices. Lone Star Roofing (located in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex DFW Texas) is a 3rd generation commercial – industrial – institutional roofing company. We are dedicated to leveraging this focus and experience for the top customer service.
Speaking of customer service- we always go the extra mile. With custom roof maintenance contracts included with select roofing repair systems, we provide free inspections and preventative maintenance programs designed to stop problems before they arise. Call Lone Star Roofing for replacement, repair, maintenance or leak repairs for commercial flat and metal roofing systems.
Your maintenance engineer will thank you!
Call or email us to schedule a free consultation. A Roofing Pro will stop by and provide free consultation and estimates.
Take advantage of our professional and top rated roofing services which are designed around commercial property owners, managers, industrial real estate companies as well as fellow contractors in the Dallas, Fort Worth Texas DFW Metroplex. Trust a local roofing company specializing in professional roofing services for commercial or industrial companies, general contractors, business institutions and other companies or contractors with flat roofs, low slope roofs or metal roofs.
We are always looking for top quality roofing contractors to partner with as sub-contractors. Lone Star Roofing Company is a resource for roofing contractors, Dallas roofing companies requiring consultation and general contractors. For metal roof repair, commercial or industrial flat roof repair, metal roof coating repair or roof replacement projects; our inexpensive roof consultation and project management services are unbeatable.
Cool Roofs, Flat Roof Coatings and Commercial Roof Repair in Dallas
Lone Star Roofing is a Dallas based roofing contractor helping other companies with thermal roof coatings, industrial flat roof repair, commercial metal roof repair, TPO roofing systems, reflective roof coatings, roofing estimates, roofing bids, roof consulting service and contractors services.
Common buildings we repair or reroof include: warehouses, apartments, hotels, churches, metal buildings, office roofing, retail property, re roofs, retail shopping center roofing, factory – warehouse roofs, industrial parks, mixed-use or multi-use industrial roofing, new construction, multi-family properties, nursing home roof repair or re roofing, or other commercial and industrial flat roof applications. We offer companies maintenance contracts covering preventative maintenance and roof repair for everything from a single leak in a commercial building to multiple leaks throughout an industrial complex.